I will be posting photos with my blogs but internet is slow so might have to wait. So, make sure u chk out photos later.
Since Nicole and Karen weren't getting in til later, I decided to take a stroll around town. In general noone paid me too much attention, unlike China were I was followed around like paparazzi ridden star. Maybe because now I am in grungy backpacking clothes. Just kidding. People aren't pushy like in China which is nice. But did have a run in or two with potential pickpocketers. I was walking in probably a sketcher area where the traditional Bolivian woman were wearing the "top" hats, large skirts and big shawls. I noticed something behind me to my right and before i knew it an unknown person blew a black substance over my right shoulder. I knew this was an attempt at stealing my bag so just hightailed it out of there, stopping when i could to let whoever this was pass me by. Was a little worried about what the powder was but when got back to my hostel found out it is just a tea they blow over ur shoulder. Nothing toxic, caustic, or hallucenigenic.
Went back to hostel to meet the girls who were coming at 11am.
Must mention hostel. Staying at Adventure hostel in La Paz. It's an awesome hostel where we've meet many travellers and the best part, they have a bar *they brew their own beer here* on the roofdeck with an amazing view of the city. Highly recommend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment