Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Although a little behind on blogging due to remote locations and internet access, had to stop in middle of my salt flat journey and wish everyone a Happy Easter! I heard we arent having the full polish easter we normally have, but still sad to miss it :(
Also, wanted to thank everyone for all the comments and well wishes. I figured u would rather more blog entries than responses to all of the comments, but I just wanted to let u know that I am reading them and appreciate the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Happy late Easter Jen! We were waiting for you to call on Sarah's laptop. The food was great - no polish food though! Easter wasn't the same without you & we missed you! See you soon!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, my computer is not always working. The Lapeza's got together for their traditional Easter-Tara and Lori had trouble finding their baskets. Great videos of them both searching. Tara's was in the freezer and Lori's well protected but in the bottem of our kitchen trash can! Eileen

    ReplyDelete